hey bloggie!
lama tak blog..=p

haha!
been quite busy with stuffs..first had this easwaramma day sketch thingy for the teen youths,then..ermmm,ermmm,nothing else?
eh,but this one thing was enough to keep me busy okay..
haha!

the sketch went perfectly fine! thanks to all the teens!
good job guys! and this time,when i say "guys",it doesn mean i'm addressing the guys only kay,i said in like a universal way of calling everyone..LOL!

then then oh,downloaded some new brushes for photoshop today,had to help Kishaniah with some designs for her interact tee..
glad she liked the outcome!
haha!
i was worrying it might get rejected..pfffft! =p

i dont know if i should upload the design here..haha! gotta ask her permission first la kan..
HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA!
haha!

then,ermmm,i miss her..haha
ignore that..=p

gonna tweet now!
oh oh,right,twitter is extremely fun weyh!
wait,didn i say that already in my last post? ermmm..maaf!
haha!

La Revedere people! *that's goodbye in romanian* =p

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.