>.<

I Miss You..

As this feeling penetrates the heart deeply,
The days go by ever so slowly,
Sunrise to sunset,there's only you in my memory,
This heaviness sets in,as my eyes become teary..

Looking outside,I see the moon shining ever so brightly,
Illuminating darkness,giving hope to many,
But no matter how hard I stare at nature's beauty,
It just isn't as magical without you beside me or as good as you are to me..

The alarm rings and birds are chirping noisily,
A new day and a new beginning it should be,
But the same yearning occupies my mind so strongly,
Because in my heart the love for you burns eternally..

For you my angel,I would die,
I'd pick all the stars from the sky,
And give them all just for you,
To let you know how much I love you..

My princess,I'll love you through all aternity,
I would do anything just for you,
I wrote this poem from my heart,
Just to let you know you're my sweetheart..


From the depths of my heart,with love,

I Miss You Bugsy..=]


Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.