Miss Me When I'm Gone

he's gone..
yes,Michael Jackson's gone..=[
wouldn't say i'm a HUGE fan of him ke apa
but then,i grew up listening to his songs..
even thought he was gay once
haha!

but yeah,he's gone =[ *emo*

Sudden deaths of famous persons are often followed by conspiracy theories. Decades after the assassinations of President Kennedy and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. as well as the sudden deaths of Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, speculation continues..

some say he's still alive,faked his death or something
and the Russians say he's been assassinated by the CIA,bla bla bla..

Ermmm, I was watching this movie about aliens the other day when this struck me..

WHAT IF,Michael has actually been abducted by aliens from some planet far far away,more like some 300 million light years away from here..

how did they travel this far to earth when they are like 300 million light years away you ask?

easy,they use black holes as shortcuts! making space traveling much faster! =D *idea curi-ed from Race to Witchmountain =p*

So,back to my point,Michael Jackson,being the KING OF POP and one hell of a legendary entertainer on earth,definitely drew attention of the aliens,for I don't think there's any other "Michael Jackson" anywhere else,one of a kind I'd say,especially on their planet!

and lets not forget his oh-so-famous Moonwalk!
I bet the aliens were dead curious when they heard about this,cause well, MOON? WALK?
which alien would've ever thought of that? haha!
so,they wanted him (Michael Jackson) to perform it LIVE on their planet of course!
let the alien nation see the great king of moonwalks themselves!
haha!

Thus,when the U.S government found out about this, and well,we all know they've been hiding the truth about aliens from the public for centuries now,cloaking them behind many other conspiracies,and they replaced Michael's body with a wax figure or or a silicon dummy,and made it all look like he died of overdose! pfffft! like we'd fall for THAT!

I say he'd be back someday, with his memory erased completely, but I sure do hope he still remembers his moonwalk..=p

At this very moment now,millions of aliens gather to watch the greatest entertainer alive performing his moonwalk! and oh,his bloody expensive diamond encrusted gloves too! I'm gonna miss them! haih..and now,the aliens too,hail the King of Pop! =D

People,this post was utter rubbish..I have no idea why I posted this..=p

but hey,I might be right kan? LOL!






0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.