=]

Romania sucks,seriously..

it's making me feel depressed..
on the brighter side, Christmas's coming..meaning more time to sleep! =D
i know,i know,thats the lazy side of me..=p

anyway,depression sometimes leads me to writing poems..sometimes it makes sense,sometimes it doesn't,at all..
here's one I wrote today,what to do la right,terlalu emo..couldn help it..
I wanna come back! =[

Whither my love,
Wherever you be,
Through time and space,
Take your heart,
Nearer to me,
My love is strong,my spirit weak,
It is an answer that I seek,
A question that burns within this fire,
So I may hear my heart's desire,
Return thy love,
Wherever you may be,
Through time and space,
Just come back to me,
I now open my heart to you,
To reveal the secrets that it holds,
Bring forth the passion of love's fire,
Let me hear about your desires,
From strike of twelve till the end of time,
That's how long,this poem is for,
If to abate my lovely heart,
Nothing in this world can break us apart,
Together our love can conquer all,
I never knew I could ever be this strong,
Your love will forever reside in my heart,
You're my everything,the sun that shines above you,
Makes the bluebird sing,
The stars that twinkle way up in the sky,
They tell me I'm in love,
When I kiss your lips,
I feel the spark of lightning rolling to my finger tips,
And all the while,my head has been a spine deep within,
I'm in love,you're my everything,and nothing else matter,but the love you bring..

>.<

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.