Here without you..

You have the most gorgeous eyes,
Those eyes could take you anywhere,
The way they look at you,
The way they stare,
You have a wonderful smile,
When you smile at me,
I'd melt,
You're everything I want you to be,
You're so sweet,
You always say the right thing,
You know just how to make me laugh,
Happiness is always what you bring,
I miss the way you'd look into my eyes and say "I Love You",
You said we'd be together forever,
And that we'd always have each other,
When would we grow apart?
You said never,
Now that I'm so far away from you,
My heart is full of pain,
With all these tears I've cried,
I have nothing to gain

Wish you were here..

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.