hey ya! =p

it's been like so effin long since i blogged! but hey,i'm back arent I! LOL!

okay,first thing's first!

ermmm,had an awesome valentines with my family! haha..i mean,my hommies/family! =p
it's the same la..
pictures kat bawah!

*swee li rocking with her yellow shorts! GO SWEE LI! =p=p*

*love them like banyak-banyak!*

and then here comes the best part..haha!
bharat kept talkin about his new shoes ALL NIGHT!

LOL!


*yesyes,it's AWESOME bharat! =p*

and first it was PUNITHA and then KERRISA!
they keep asking for my t-shirt i was wearing that day cause it's soooo damn cute it seems!
haha!



is it really that cute!? *perasan*
LOL!

here comes the sad part..

S as swee li calls her has gone for some dumb camp for like a FRIGGIN WHOLE MONTH!

ishish!
now no one to lepak with edi for one month..
since roti and mani all in kl..

though swee li's only in jelapang..
haha!
but she wont keluar with boys only punya!
ISH! =p=p

no choice but to be patient for one whole bloody month for her to come back!

='(

and now comes my birthday like 6 days after valentines..haha!
why wasn't i born on valentines! more cun right! =p=p

ermmm,though this year punya birthday was like damn effin boring!
kan no kawan kan..ish!

but went out to mamak with Jothis and Ben today though!
haha!
and lepaked at parade with chuaci and tharsh for like kejap today!

didn't camwhore cause yua was like

"i look so bad and you wanna camwhore today?"
haha!
so i just left it there!

i did manage to get one picture of her though! =p


*save the cheerleader,save the world"-Heroes*
LOL!

and and a very HUGE THANKS to semua yang called and texted to wish me! =D

Love you guys!

but but

I STILL WANT VODKA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
special post on my blog for someone who can get me that! =p=p

haha!

okay,okay
esok gonna go frisbee-ing with my INFUSERS!

weeeeee!
haha
cant wait
maybe can snap more pictures
cause i need PICTURES before i balik romania
dont know when i'd be back next
like in a few years?
then i old edi!

wont look good in pictures!
LOL!


and S! COME BACK FAST! WE ARE ALL MISSING YOU HERE! =(






0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.