LOL!

yes,it's been a while since i blogged..what to do kan..have been having this "writer's block"..
haha!

and since Sharon has been asking me like EVERYDAY to update my blog,i decided to do so..haha!
happy now Sharon!?

anywho,i was checking out my email's today and found this SUPER FUNNY email! =p

How are you going to tell the taxi driver.........????

Driver : Nak ke mana cik?

Penumpang : Saya nak ke bandar Sunway. Dekat jer, rumah saya kat
Jalan Puki Mak U Lah...


Driver : Cik, kita ni orang Melayu. Tak boleh ke gunakan bahasa
yang lebih sopan.


Penumpang : Nak sopan macam mana lagi bang. Dah memang itu
nama jalannya.


Driver : %$#@&*!



HAHA!


and i've been tagged by SHARON THE SUPERSTAR!
but think i'll do the tag later kay..=p=p




0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.