Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1.) She likes irritatin me!
2.) I'm sure she just cant wait to see me kan..right? right? =p
3.) ermmm,this is getting tough..haha..she always gets bullied by Benjamin and Jothiswaran!
4.) She looooooves eating! just like me! =p
5.) She has this two super cute brothers! i always like playing with them during hockey! haha!
6.) She's like the number one fan of high school musical..now i dunno if she still is la..but she was once! haha!
7.) She loves God! haha..always dengan infuse saja kan
8.) She's a good actress..i mean,if you're in that infuse valentines thingy,you BETTER be good cause i'm coming to watch! LOL!
9.) She's somehow gets to know ALL the gossips in town! i wonder which magazine she subscribes to..LOL!
10.) She looooooves iritatin me! have i said that already? ah what the heck! i js cant stress it enough! =p=p

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1.ermm,ermm..i hate rice! =p cause cause it makes me fat? =p
2.i always wanted to wake up early in the mornin and go for a jog..but i js cant seem to wake up that early..=p
3.i always wanted to be a singer! haha! but tak jadi la..lol!
4.i think lesbians are HAWT! =p
5.i'm single now..HAHA!
6.that information was not supposed to be there..ish
7.I wish i had a Skyline GT-R..cause nice to drift dengan itu..=p=p
8.ermm,ermm,i dont know what to write la..=(
9.i wish chickens were some kind of veggies..it makes me feel bad when i have to eat them..cause they were once LIVE animals..if veggies takpe kan..
10.I love vodka! and i love getting all tipsy..haha..cause then i just blurt out everythin includin my deepest darkest secrets..and sometimes i get into trouble for doing that..ish!


Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. the other 5 or more will have to be from you.

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

I TAG!

1) Sangeet
2) Jothiswaran
3) Swee Li
4) Benjamin
5) Kerissa
6) Preeta
7.Neevian
8.Toyol!
9.Kisha

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.