KAMI!



Just finished watchin KAMI the movie.for like the millionth time! LOL!
and i cried! yes! you heard that right! I DID CRY!

haha..people are so gonna start calling me gay from now on..oh wait,they already do..=p
maybe i'm just a wee bit sensitive? haha..anyway,for those of you who are still in the dark,lemme explain kay..


Kami was like a 8 episode series produced by 8Tv which later on premiered it's own movie called KAMI the movie in September last year.

Teenage movie “KAMI” follows a group of five friends as they squeeze in as much fun and reckless abandonment on their road to self-discovery before entering a new stage in their lives – higher education.

Lynn is a form five student who juggles her studies while helping her mother at their food stall and hangs out with Ali,Abu, Sofie, and Adii. Although they have made her part of their circle, Lynn is holding back a dark past from her buddies. Unknown to them Lynn and her mother had moved from their small town home to start afresh in the city away from a persistent small-time drug dealer, Boy, whom Lynn used to run errands for to gain extra pocket money.

To complicate matters, Lynn writes under the pseudonym Teka Teki for her own, well known fanzine called KAMI and has recently contributed a scathing write-up on Ali’s band in a local music magazine.

As she struggles to keep her secrets under wraps, Lynn soon learns that they are all hiding something from each other.


There's just so much emotions and unexplainable stuff in this series!
I mean,it makes me miss my friends,and i sometimes even wonder,who my real friends are..and at other times,i wonder if the life i'm living now is what i really want deep inside..
omg,this is just getting waaaaaaay too emo! =p

Well,you know what,just go YouTube it..haha!
and make sure you watch all 8 episodes before you watch the movie!








0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.