aku benci streamyx! =(

ish! so damn bloody pissed!
tak guna la streamyx ni..
dont they know it's been days since i blogged and my fans semua are dying without me? =p
okay,i think i exaggerated just a tincy bit..haha!

the connection has been really bad weyh..
everytime i even wanna download a song,i'd have to go to Silibin Corner which is the nearest place to my crib with good wifi..the food sucks though,just so you know..LOL!

think it's time for me to get broadband la weyh..
But Kishaniah said celcom punya broadband teruk,so i think maxis it is..
haha!
anyone got contacts there tak? maybe can get discount sikit..=p=p


1 comments:

Unknown March 25, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

er..ok..beta dying..kamu tidak menokok tambah pon..

-.-'

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.