i so gotta blog about this weyh..

around ten,i picked my brother from his tuition and was heading back home..
and i was going at 110 *as usual* on the road cause it was empty la kan
haha!

suddenly,out of a junction came out a Kancil and was going in front of me sooo damn bloody slow!
i had to hit the brakes and slow down so i dont hit her back..
i was so damn pissed weyh!

i immediately shifted down the gear and overtook her..
and here comes the cekap part!

as i overtook her,i turned facing her at the side and wanted to shout out something really nasty,
dont blame me,blame my dad for pissing me off right before i left the house..
haha!

so so when i turned i saw this..
SHE WAS PICKING HER BLOODY NOSE WEYH!
no wonder she was going slower than a snail!
my brother and i started laughing our ass off!
haha!
i just didn have the heart to shout at her anymore,instead i laughed all the way back home!

wish i had my camera ready!
could've snapped her picture la!
haha!

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.