Aurora

sunburst kl was held last week..and i couldn't go..
sadsadsad!
you ask why?
well,my so cekap-in dad forgot that i was going and left me with my brother and sister to KEdah for some crap meeting!
and and i couldnt just leave my brother and sister at home all alone la kan..
so i stayed back home..
does that make me a good brother then? =p
haha!

and yes,i missed N.E.R.D! and a whole lot of other awesome acts! ='(
of course there's still next year,but first of all,you guys should know i wont be in Malaysia at that time,and second,god knows when Pharrell would come to malaysia next! =(

lucky me,i got Meera and Kerri to get me pictures of pharrell! =p
yay!
and i got tagged in the pictures on facebook by them just so that i wont feel that bad..=p
thank you guys!
haha!

and oh,ermmm,depression's killing me..loads and loads of problems with dad..
*sigh*

you know what,i'm just too lazy to blog right now..more of too depressed actually..catch ya guys later. gonna go into my emo mood! =p

i mean, =(.

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.