sunburst kl! =p

i've finally got the tickets for sunburst!
OMG! pharrell,here i come nigga! =p


yeah,yeah..so i got the tickets for sunburst..
and i have no one following me from ipoh..=(

please someone come with me!
get a ticket! it's only 203 bucks!

haha!

but i'm happy i'll be meeting up with KERRISSA!
YAY!
at least someone to go with..
and i really kesian her for bugging me to come for so damn long and i finally gave in just today..
haha!
can't wait to see N.E.R.D weyh!

hope they perform "LAPDANCE" with all the chicks that were in the video..
so damn hot..*drools* =p

which will never happen knowing our malaysian government..
all kinds of hal will come up..
for example,they might say Pharrell was wearing a "singlet" and performing,so diharamkan di malaysia edi the next time..

HAHA!

idiots!

but hey,KORN PUN MARI WEYH!
and and oh,ESTRANGED TOO!
WHEEEEE! =p

on another note,just finished designing the tee for our Sai Tee
n Youths people..
but too bad,anne asked me to change the font edi..ish!
cause it wasn clear he says..haha
so i did,just havent upload the picture yet..=p


but then,now i've changed the font to some graffiti one..
it still looks cool though..=p=p

and oh,btw,this is the back of the shirt..
kat depan ada logo la..
malas nak upload..LOL!


0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.