attack of the bisexual spiders!

it was april fools day today..
i wonder which fool created that?
haha
anyway,didn't get pranked cause i know i was too good for them =p

and about the title,ish!
the spiders tried to attack me! in my car! again!

it was like this la right,
i had to go to school to pick up my brother,
so so
as i was driving,suddenly dapat phone call pulak..
so i answered the phone,and looked around kalau ada police nampak
cause i was driving and was on the phone la kan..=p

the moment i turned to my right,i saw this huge effin bloody spider on the inside of my car!
right above my head!

and as you guys would know if you read my very first post in this blog,
the last time i saw a spider in my car,it had only seven legs *yes,kesian,it's disabled/cacat*
and i already chased it out..i didnt kill it though,BAD KARMA! haha!

but as i said,spiders are definitely bisexuals and i think the one i chased away laid some eggs and now they're all grown up!

haha!
and so,i immediately opened the door and went out of the car
dont worry,i wasnt in the middle of the road,i stopped it at the side dulu..=p

i terus ambil a paper and pushed it into the drain..
lol!
it didnt die though,i think it knows how to swim
like come on,
it has eight bloody legs la!
i bet it knows how to swim!
=p

so,2 spiders gone..
i wonder how many are still left in my car! LOL!

but sometimes kan,i wish it has just bit me,
manalah tau..
i can be the next labah-labah man! haha!


3 comments:

~JoNamasoo~ April 2, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

dey...DONT LIE!!!!
I know JUDE pranked u..
muahahaha

Pravin April 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

oh shyt!
yeah la weyh!
haha!
but he doesn count =p

~JoNamasoo~ April 7, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

of course it counts la...U NUT!!!!

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.