No cards written on the shelf,
Can ever tell you how i feel,
And the love i have in my heart,
No one can ever steal

It's so hard to put the feelings i have into words,
Sitting here lost in the thoughts of you,
But the three words i'll always say,
Will be I Love You

Closing my eyes,it's your smile that i see,
In your arms,is where i wanna be,
No word is good enough to describe you,
Baby can't you see i'm madly in love with you

Your smile,makes me go weak,
Your tears,make mine start to leak,
I've always thought i am strong,
Now i realise,I was wrong

Her beautiful eyes,are nothing like ours,
They're so deep and bright,you'd think they were stars,
She could put anyone under her spell,
But she doesn't know how i feel,and i'm afraid to tell

Your eyes,
Is what really got me hypnotized,
And that gorgeous smile,
Makes me wanna go that extra mile

I want to tell you how i feel,
Because every time i see you,it's my heart you steal,
Feeling weak i am also scared,
What if i tell you,and you just don't care?

Just know that it is you i wish for,
When i see a shooting star,
I promise to never hurt you or leave your side

Someday i may disappear,
And the flowers will die away,
But the love that i have for you in me,
That will always stay,
I will love you to the end,
This will grow,it will never end

The Shakespeare of Idiots =]


1 comments:

~JoNamasoo~ May 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

dude...
awesome job dei...
dude.... just so damn awesome!!!

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.