>.<

This is a story straight from the heart,
about a girl and how her world began to fall apart

It all started when she met a boy that made her life complete,
Just thinking of him made her heart skip a beat

They were the couple everyone wanted to be,
There were no imperfections,as either one could see

As months passed,they fell more in love and were less aware,
Of how life turns always so unfair

She realized there was no way she could win,
And one day,she finally gave in

He said I cannot let you go,
She pulled away whispering no

She turned,a tear slid down her cheek,
She stood there speechless,forgetting how to speak

Months passed,things got better at home,
But she still felt she was all alone

Her life had no more color,just black and white,
Even a smile turned out to be a fight

One fine day,came a prince,
On a white horse to save her,he came

She never noticed him as he walked pass by,
It all changed,when he opened up and said "hi"

He was happy,that they were finally talking,
She just smiled,and joined his walking

And everday,they talked a little more,
And everyday, he began to like her a little more than before

As months passed,she became more aware,
About how life's not that unfair

Now here comes the boys part of the story,

He fell more and more in love with her with each passing day,
Love is definitely blind,as they say

The best part is,the boy here would be me,
So let me pour my heart here,just like it should be

I wish i could put into words,how i feel,
Write you a song,prove to you it's real

I promise with you forever I'll stay,
To keep harm to you away

I'll give you hugs,that only i can give,
I'll honor and protect you, as long as I shall live

I promise to be here with you,just like you'll be there for me,
I'll bring happiness to your eyes, love you deeper than the sea

By your side I'll always be,
On that,you can always trust me

I'll never hurt you,you'd have no fears,
I'd give up anything, just to wipe away your tears

You laughed when I said I'd give my life for you,
What do i have to do,to show it's true

I promise to treat you,as every women shall be,
my beautiful princess,show you off,
for everyone to see

You'd say this is no fairytale,
And you're not my princess,

But I'll always be your fairytale prince,to catch you when you fall,
And you shall always be the queen of my heart, till the end of time

=]




5 comments:

~JoNamasoo~ May 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

cha...
speechless da....
damnit dei....
true wei...so damn true weiiii....

Pravin May 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

haha!
yes deyh!
this is a true story by the way =p

~JoNamasoo~ May 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

haha...lol...
u dont need to tell me twice.. hahaha

Sweeli May 14, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

omg. this is so sweet. u wrote it? ahahaha. abt someone? ooh. shiet am i outdated again? lols!

Pravin May 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

haha! yes i did write this swee li! =p

and yeah,you're kinda outdated edi
haha!
we need to hang out weyh!

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.