Dumbshit

Life's screwed!
ish!

saw this awesome phone today! Dopod tau..but tak cukup duit to buy pulak..ish..
and another effin thing is that my dad doesn want to let me work!
wtf right? he doesn give me any cash,the least he could do is let me work..but nooooooo..

i'm so damn pissed right now.

and and on the good side,i've stopped using weyh or deyh on people..on girls mostly..cause someone told me it's disrespectful to call them that..LOL!

i've been listening to this awesome song this past 2 days..dont ask me why..but i just have..
haha! it's by Andra And The Backbone..i know what you're thinking..what kind of a name is that right?
lol! but but they make AWESOME songs! one of them is Sempurna
hmmm..reminds me of someone i know..
here it is..

Kau begitu sempurna
Di mataku kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku akan slalu memujamu
Di setiap langkahku
Ku kan slalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa ku bayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu

*Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Tak kan mampu menghadapi semua,
hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidupku, lengkapi diriku
oh sayangku kau begitu,

sempurna....

Kau genggam tanganku
saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
kau bisikan kata yang hapus semua sesalku
(*)




sweet song right! =D

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.