Tagged again! LOL!

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1.okay,ermmmm,there's this effin BIG bee in my room right now! takut kena sting la! =p

2.My bro's so gonna get it from my dad tomorrow for locking the car with the keys in it! LOL!

3.I wanna go clubbin now!

4.and and i want vodka too..so that i can get all high,then go clubbin,then get a chick back home..oh wait,i live with my parents now..so TAK BOLEH! ISH!

5.I cant believe Sharon and Kisha are crushing over OBAMA!

6.If Obama can make it as a president,why not me? =p oh wait,i wonder if he raps..LOL!

7.I know i'm not hot,and i know people say that just to make me happy! haha!

8.Wish i had a girlfriend right now,to cuddle and you know,do stuffs..LOL!

9.If she says let's go for a movie,i'll say, Lets make one! =p *apa ni,suddenly bout gf pulak* =p

10. I'm so gonna get myself a skyline GTR when i have enough cash! and and the first person i'm gonna take with me in it will be my dog! =p

11.Wishing I was on a world tour with my band right now! LOL!

12. and and i think Jessica Alba's HAWWTT! =p

13. Paul Smith or Padini? hmmmm..

14. *sigh* why can't the government lower the fuel price MORE!

15. why am i still alive? =p

16. should i grow my hair or just keep it like it is now? hmmmm..wonder wonder..

I tag!

*Sangeet
*Preeta
*Jothiswaran
*Benjamin
*Neevian
*Swee Li
*Kerissa
*Prena

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.