My First Post! =p

haha!
finally,after lots and lots of thinking,i decided i should start blogging again..haha! and yes,i had one before until i deleted it..
so here goes my very first post..

Holidays ended today! yay! well,not for me la..but for everyone at home EXCEPT me! =p
haha! finally,i got to be all alone at home! haha..but too bad..it only lasts for like 5 hours,until they get back home that is..lol!

so,this morning began like nothing before..i got up really late *without having my dad shouting at me asking me to wake up*..haha! and i lazily got up,dragged myself to the bathroom and had a really warm and long shower..and then got all ready wanting to go out..since i have a car all for myself at home! haha!
and so,gave Ben (Benjamin Jude) a call..and he said we'll meet up..i then went to his house to pick him up..and then,we left to the mamak to have some breakfast..
later,we left to Yik Foong to get me some stickers for my car..haha..we walked and walked looking for stuff's and decided to go to go back..and that was when i wanted to buy a new housing for my w880i..and so,ben suggested this shop he knows la..some place near Syuen hotel..lol

we got in my car and drove................and got stuck in traffic! haha!

while we were waiting for the light to turn green,Ben suddenly screamed saying "Spider!Spider!"
and i was like,"dude,it's just a spider" and gave him that funny look..lol!
and he said"deyh,it's not the normal small one,take a look!"
I got a shock when what he said was true! it's not the normal tiny weeny one weyh..
this one was like the great grandson of the TARANTULA!
with it's large legs and this BIG belly like it was pregnant!
haha!
and so,we didn't know what to do! i got all scared cause i was the one driving and was worried it might get into my pants..and it so happened that i was wearing a short pants today! and ben was safe cause he was wearing his long pants! =p
i told him to just step on it..and when he tried doing that,i ran somewhere into the floor mat..
i was like shyt! it's still in the car! and that was when the light HAD to turn green! ish!

and so,i started moving,peeking down at my legs once in a while hoping the spider doesn't jump out of no where and get into my pants..i dont want my "lil bro" getting hurt! =p
haha!
Finally,we decided to stop somewhere at the side of the road and try to "hunt it down"!
haha!
i stopped my car at the side..and we took out this huge car jack from the back and wanted to squish the spider with it..
but we just couldn find it weyh!
ish!
so we decided to just go back home then..
i drove back really fast asking ben to be on the lookout!
i dropped him at his home and hurried back..
the moment i reached home,i took out the aerosol spray can and sprayed EVERYWHERE in the car!
haha!
but i dont know if it's dead or not yet..=p
cudn find the body..haha!

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.