Mango Juice

It's 2.36 am..
you must be wonderin what i'm doing up so late..
not that i have school or anythin to do tomorrow morning..haha..so i tidur lambat la..
actually i'm downloadin these few shitty programs for my newly reformatted lappy..
yea,had to downgrade it back to xp cause VISTA'S FUCKED UP! there i said it!
mr.billy gates,PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

*sigh*
i'm so so damn bored..kinda havin this writer's block..haha!
cause i reeeeeeeeeealy dont know what to blog about..
owh well..
ermmm,think i'll be getting my reply back from the university in a few days..
then it's back to romania for me! woohoo! back to getting high on weekends and clubbing all night! =p
lol!
kidding!
haha!
but but feeling kinda sad though..
gotta leave all the people behind..especially my friends..*wooohooo!* =p
kidding again..lol!
i'm gonna miss them..
shyt! why am i getting all gay now?

*coughs*
back to what i was saying..so yea..vista sucks! =p
lol!

and guys,if you're wondering what the title of the post has to do with whatever i'm blogging about,
i was actually drinking a glass of mango juice while writing this! =p=p
haha!

0 comments:

Hello Wanderer..

"Seek and thou shalt find"

I've no idea what that has to do with this blog of mine,but what the heck. There's only one rule here though - It's my blog so i write whatever I want,wherever I want,whenever I want. Stay if you wish to,or else,be gone.

Read it and weep.